The new bowling season is fast approaching and with it comes some changes to how I will be operating the live streaming.
After a successful year of streaming last season and lots of positive feedback, I did a ballot to gauge the interest of starting a subscription service and it was almost 100% in favour of an annual subscription.
The subscription will cover my costs (fuel, food, data usage, time) instead of the competition organisers/donations and hopefully enable me to upgrade the equipment in the future to improve the live coverage quality.
In order for this proposal to be viable I would require a minimum of 200 subscribers prior to April 1st 2018. If this is not achieved than all subscriptions will be refunded.
My proposal is as follows:
- £5.40 per person, per bowling season
- Live coverage of a minimum of 10 finals (based on highest prize money and my availability)
- The coverage will only cover the last 2 players in the competitions final.
- Live scores will be on the website for games prior to the final.
- Subscribers will be added to a private group where all live coverage will be shown.
- Subscription will cover the current bowling season only March 2018 to October 2018.
- No subscriptions will be approved 2 hours prior to an event starting.
- Where signal issues occur, coverage will be recorded and uploaded post event.
- In the event that I am unable to stream due to inclement weather or illness another competition will be covered at a later date.
- I reserve the right to refuse/cancel a subscription at my discretion.
- No refunds will be given after April 1st 2018 unless mutually agreed.
- You will require a Facebook account to view
I am yet to finalise which events I will be covering as I am waiting on competition organisers getting back to me but if you have seen the streams before you will be aware of the standard of finals I cover. The first event will be around April 1st 2018.
Subscriptions are currently being accepted by clicking the the buy now button here.
Once payment has been sent please send a message to the Crown Green Live Facebook page with your paypal address and I will add you to the private group. I encourage people not to leave this until the day of an event as I will not be able to add people due to setting up for the streams.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the followers of Crown Green Live past and present for their continued support in getting it to where it is today