** PokerStars £3k Invitation **
The line up is now confirmed for the competition to be held on Friday 22nd June at South Ramsey Bowling Club and is as follows:
1. Paul Bailey (South Yorkshire)
2. Danny Barwise (Merseyside)
3. Jordan Cain (Isle of Man)
4. Conor Chamberlain (Derbyshire)
5. Carl Fielding (Warwick & Worcester)
6. Robby Fitzpatrick (Yorkshire)
7. Matt Gilmore (Merseyside)
8. Michael Heap (Lancashire)
9. Nidge Hughes (Merseyside)
10. Dave Jackson (North Lancs & Fylde)
11. Colin Kelly (Isle of Man)
12. Phil Lee (Merseyside)
13. Jon Palmer (Shropshire)
14. Kev Shaw (Lancashire)
15. James Wilcox (Yorkshire)
16. Callum Wraight (Shropshire)
This is not the draw.
Players – Please note that BCGBA dress code will be in force.
All games are 31 up with 5 on the card. Maximum 4 jacks on the green.
Prize Money is as follows:
Last 8 – 4 @ £125
Semi Finals – 2 @ £250
Runner Up – 1 @ £600
Winner – 1 @ £1,200
There will be travel available after the final of the men’s main competition from Nobles Park to South Ramsey Bowling Club, departing at 3:30pm returning to Nobles Park after conclusion of the event.
Tickets for the bus for spectators are £5 each and this includes admission to the green. Free admission for players. Please message me if you require tickets for the bus. Alternatively tickets can be purchased from Alan Moore during the June Festival (subject to availability).
As usual a good selection of quality refreshments will be available at the venue, which will include a BBQ. The club does not hold a alcohol licence but players and spectators are more than welcome to bring alcohol with them to the venue.
Admission fee is £2 for adults. Free for children.