The final quarter is the most open of the quarters with plenty of players having a chance of going far. Steve Freer will be one of the most experienced from Warwick and Worcester, and plays Mark Blackmore from North Midlands. Greater Manchester’s Ben Stapleton takes on Glen McCafferty from Yorkshire just above them. Ed Furniss of Derbyshire and Ian Inman from Lancashire is a clash of the two Merit winners, while Tony Rhodes from Shropshire plays Chris Ward from Staffordshire, both men will be familiar with each other from their time playing in the Salop Leisure Shropshire Premier Bowling League.
Danny Barwise from Merseyside has won many competitions, but plays an up and coming player in Derbyshire’s Conor Chamberlain. Danny Rogers won the Cumbria Merit, and takes on Philip Holdroyd from Yorkshire. Peter Hulse Jnr of Potteries and District plays Colin Kelly from the Isle of Man. The last game in the draw sees young Ash Wellings of Shropshire make his debut, and takes on Matthew Worden from Wales.
49. Glenn McCAFFERTY (Yorkshire) vs 50. Ben STAPLETON (Greater Manchester)
51. Mark BLACKMORE (North Midlands) vs 52. Steve FREER (Warwick & Worcester)
53. Ed FURNISS (Derbyshire)* vs 54. Ian INMAN (Lancashire)*
55. Tony RHODES (Shropshire) vs 56. Chris WARD (Staffordshire)
57. Danny BARWISE (Merseyside)* vs 58. Conor CHAMBERLAIN (Derbyshire)
59. Danny ROGERS (Cumbria)* vs 60. Philip HOLDROYD (Yorkshire)
61. Peter HULSE Jnr (Potteries & District) vs 62. Colin KELLY (Isle Of Man)
63. Ashley WELLINGS (Shropshire) vs 64. Matthew WORDEN (Wales)