Crown Green Live 2018
The new bowling season is fast approaching and with it comes some changes to how I will be operating the live streaming.
After a successful year of streaming last season and lots of positive feedback,
I did a ballot to gauge the interest of starting a subscription service and it was almost 100% in favour of an annual subscription.
The subscription will cover my costs (fuel, food, data usage, time etc) instead of the competition organisers/donations and hopefully enable me to upgrade the equipment in the future to improve the live coverage quality.
In order for this proposal to be viable I would require a minimum of 200 subscribers prior to April 1st 2018. If this is not achieved than all subscriptions will be refunded.
My proposal is as follows:
– £5.40 per person, per bowling season (54p a game)
– Live coverage of a minimum of 10 finals (based on highest prize money and my availability)
– The coverage will only cover the last 2 players in the competitions final.
– Live scores will be on the website for games prior to the final.
– Subscribers will be added to a private group where all live coverage will be shown.
– Subscription will cover the current bowling season only March 2018 to October 2018.
– No subscriptions will be approved 2 hours prior to an event starting.
– Where signal issues occur, coverage will be recorded and uploaded post event.
– In the event that I am unable to stream due to inclement weather or illness another competition will be covered at a later date.
– I reserve the right to refuse/cancel a subscription at my discretion.
– No refunds will be given after April 1st 2018 unless mutually agreed.
– You will require a Facebook account to view
I am yet to finalise which events I will be covering as I am waiting on competition organisers getting back to me but if you have seen the streams before you will be aware of the standard of finals I cover. The first event will be in April 2018.
Subscriptions are currently being accepted at the link below:
Once payment has been sent please send a message to the Crown Green Live facebook page with your paypal address and I will add you to the private group. I encourage people not to leave this until the day of an event as I will not be able to add people due to setting up for the streams.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the followers of Crown Green Live past and present for their continued support and for putting up with my dulcet Yorkshire tones in getting it to where it is today.